- Please sign in at the reception right on your arrival. Day visitors are bound to sign in as well.
- On the day of your departure, you must sign out no later than 12 noon.
- For safety reasions, you are not allowed to drive faster than 5 kph on the campsite.
- Quiet hours are from 10:00 PM till 7:00 AM. During this time, driving motor vehicles on the campsite is not permitted. Please avoid excessive noise during daytime as well.
- Smoking is prohibited on all buildings in the campsite.
- We try to keep the sanitary building as nice and clean as possible. Therefore, we ask you to leave it just as nice and clean. Children up to 6 years may enter the building with adult supervision only.
- Please don't throw any waste into the toilets, use the provided rubbish bins.
- You can dispose of waste water from your mobile toilet (chemical toilet) in the sewer room in the sanitary building.
- Please dispose of any waste in the provided bins. Littering the campsite is prohibited.
- We supply power to the sites. Installing power on your own is not allowed. Unroll cable drums completely. Only use CEE plugs.
- Liquid gas fixtures must meet the mandatory security regulations. Gas flasks (incl. empty ones) must be carried with security cap only.
- Please keep your site clean and tidy. It is not allowed to dig holes into the ground. Cars, motorcycles and trailers should be kept on the rented site only.
- Water and power are precious, use them sparingly.
- The campsite is a place of rest and recreation. Please be thoughtful towards other visitors.
- Dogs are welcome after sign-in. They should be kept on a leash on the campsite. Dogs are not allowed in any buildings.
- Open fires are allowed in designated places only.
- If you are responsible for any damage on the campsite, you are required to fix it at your own expenses.
- Any direction of the campsite employees must be followed.
- Camping-Nahetal is not responsible for damage or loss of property of the tenants, affiliates and visitors, unless the owner or employees of the campsite were acting deliberately or grossly negligent.
- Camping-Nahetal is allowed to refuse or expel people from the campsite, if necessary.
Bouma-de Boer Family